Home > Sandpiper \ ARO Air Operated Diaphragm Pumps
Sandpiper \ ARO Air Operated Diaphragm Pumps
Diaphragm pumps are fast becoming the first choice for the toughest applications.
- Pumps are air-driven and have a double-diaphragm. The simple design and operation offer many advantages over other types of pumps.
- Low internal velocities move abrasives easily, with no damage to the pump. The gentle pumping action does not sheer fragile materials.
- Even heavy or solids-laden materials can be pumped. Diaphragm Pumps move everything from water to peanut butter.
- These air-driven pumps, with no motors, seals or packing to leak, are environmentally friendly.
- The pumps are able to dry prime under most suction lift and flooded suction conditions.
- Simply regulate the inlet air supply to adjust the pump flow from zero to maximum capacity.
- Many discharge porting options are available, including top, side and dual:
- Select top porting for thin liquids, or if entrained air could be a problem.
- Select bottom porting for thick or solids-laden material.
- Select side or dual porting for specialised applications.
- They can run dry without damage, unlike other types of pumps.
- Excessive back pressure stops pump without damage. No need for expensive bypass systems or pressure relief valves. Pump simply stops operation until discharge opens.
- Air-operation eliminates sparking concerns associated with other eletrical or rotating pumps.
Contact Us for more information.
- Chemical handling, including caustic, toxic and corrosive materials.
- Process industries
- Sludge and slurries
- Paint, coatings and surface finishing
- Ceramic glaze and slip
- Industrial and municipal waste
- Food and pharmaceutical processing
- Mining and more...